Monday, April 25, 2011

Race Week

I am going to apologize in advance for the Cohutta heavy content of things for the next week or so.  With the race coming up this Saturday, I am going to be spending a good deal of my spare time preparing for the trip, the pre ride, and the race and all that goes into staying fueled for a 10 plus hour endurance event.  I have got to get the bike ready to go, get my nutrition stuff all sorted out with drop bags out on the course, as well as prepare for any mechanical issues that could arise.  I am pumped for the event to get here and definitely feel ready for it.  There are just 3 more training rides before the race and none of them will be high intensity of very long.  So I am on the home stretch so to speak and the hay is in the barn and all that so here goes!!  Today I started making lists of things I need to get done, packing, food stuff, all that kind of thing.  I get that from my mom I think, the making lists thing.  It helps me not get too pre occupied once I have things on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment