Friday, February 4, 2011

Home again

Today was my last day at the WDM and it was filled with more training classes.  I am starting to remember what it was like to be in high school, moving from class to class, socializing n the halls with fellow students.  It has been kind of fun, but a lot of hard work.  Most of the classes were good, some were great one was terrible.  All in all it was a great meeting but when it was time for me to roll out and head home I was ready to go so this afternoon after my last class, I loaded my gear on the bike and rode home.  It was a great ride back until it got dark and a thick, wet fog was my road companion for the last 100 miles or so.  It was one of those fogs that is more like rain and it, mixed with 45 degree temps made for a chili end to the trip.  When I got home I was greeted by a warm dinner, a fire in the fireplace and best of all, my family!!

The courtyard of the Hotel.  If I had to guess I would say it is 10 acres under a glass roof.

In addition to a rainforest, the courtyard had an alligator farm in it!!

A beautifully painted ceiling

The last class!!
Great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment