Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl

We threw ourselves a Super Bowl party today for the big game.  For the first time in many years it was just a family day (minus the Bug who is on a class trip) for the big game.  Who said you have to have friends over to throw a party?  We pulled out all the stops, we had wings, fondu, a cooler full of drinks, it was great.  It was a good game, our team won, and I really enjoyed the commercials (well, some of them I could have done without).  How about you, what did you do for the super bowl?

enjoying some cheese fondu during the big game!

5 comments:

  1. We went to a friends birthday "pre" Super Bowl party and then went home and fell asleep during the game. Is that wrong? Blame it on the Super Urban Gorilla ride, I was tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say it was wrong but it borders on un-American. If you hadn't gone to the pre game party I would be worried but having done the ride yesterday as well, I can relate to sleeping during the game. My eye lids were getting pretty heavy as well. BTW, thanks for the coffee yesterday morning! We looked pretty cool rolling up to the start with Starbucks in the bottle cage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un-American would be that halftime show!
    What's up people, why am I the only commenter on the FlatSlide blog? Love, don't lurk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a family party, too, for the super bowl with Cheese Fondue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "super"cool!! It was definitely a cheese fondue game, what with the Packers and all!!

    ReplyDelete