Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bluegrass Attack

Todays picture was going to be a picture of The Bluegrass Attack, a band a couple of my buddies play in.  KK, the Bug and I walked uptown to a coffee shop where they performed last night but when I downloaded the shots to the computer something happened and they are now gone.... forever!!!  The show was great and they played some great Bluegrass the old school way, one microphone doing the Bluegrass two step.  Stand-up base, mandolin, banjo, and guitar were the four pieces that made up the Bluegrass attack.  The one piece that was missing was the dobro.  He called in sick, but they still sounded great!

I did take another shot for the day and it is really more beautiful that the picture of the band!


This is a shot of some crab apple trimmings from the tree in our side yard that Boo has arranged in our dining room.  Pretty amazing!  You should see the whole tree.... maybe today I will take some shots of it and post them.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the guitarist could not get the Potlickers a slot warming up for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was wondering the same thing!

    ReplyDelete