Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Training, Two Brown Dogs, and Mountain Preparations

Getting back to the daily routine after being out of town last week I got up early this morning and made it out for the Premiere morning ride.  Lets just say that skiing and riding bikes must use different muscles because I had no gas this morning.  Looking back on things I realize I forgot to eat breakfast before the ride...doh!!!  Anyway, I made it!!  Had a great day at the shop and then got home in time to take KK to soccer practice.  I decided to take Maggie and Sailor and give them a walk while practice was going on.  I used a new double dog leash and it worked very well.  It is a bungee cord type material that forms a "Y" and connects to the leash sort of like a bridal.  They did great!!

Mother (right) and son (left)
When I got back to the Jeep I had a few minutes so I mounted up the bike rack in preparation for my upcoming trip to the mountains with my buddy Roger.  4 bikes, two guys and three days in the North Ga mountains.  We will be scouting out the route for the Young Life pledge ride and hope to sneak in a MTB ride on Bull Mountain.  I am looking forward to some good times and great fellowship!!  And getting the ride sorted out and finalized.  I am sure I will sleep better once things are settled and all the plans are in place.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment