Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boykin Spaniel puppy

 Meet Kala!!!  She is 8 1/2 weeks old and belongs to my good friend Bobby.  He just got her this past weekend and brought her by to see me today.  Bobby knows I love me a Boykin.  They are really the best breed of dog on the planet!  It was so cool to see this little pup and hard to believe it wasn't much more than a year ago that Sailor was this size.  I remember going to get Maggie up in Arkansas when she was just 8 weeks and flying home with her in my carry on luggage when she was this size.  Super cute, she was like a smile on a string going thru the ATL airport.  Everyone we passed by broke into the biggest smile as we made our connection.

Congratulations on your new pup Bobby and thanks for bringing me a dose of puppy breath by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment