Friday, March 11, 2011

Rock Lizard

I have seen riders that bring their dog along on their motorcycle rides, I have seen riders with up to 3 dogs on their motorcycle riding, I even have a friend that used to ride with his pet parrot!!  When he was riding the parrot would climb inside his shirt and when they got where they were going the bird would climb out and take up its post on the shoulder.  I never asked what happens on those long rides that may last longer than the constitution of the bird when he was inside the shirt.  Not a pleasant thought.

Today I saw a new one.....
...... this is a Rock Lizard that was out for a ride.  Due to the cold weather the rider had a tank bag with a hot pocket and towel in it to keep the little fella warm and toasty while out on the open road.  Once inside he "rides" on his shirt!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment