Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blimp

I was in the house this afternoon getting ready for some football when I heard a droning sound overhead. It really sounded like something was landing on the roof.  By the time I got outside with the camera this blimp had moved on by but I got a shot of it before it was too late.  Pretty exciting, huh!?

All in all it was a good day of rest and family time.  I had a good lesson in leadership during my daily reading this morning from Moses' father-in-law, and KK and I got in a 5K run before church (KK's first 5K).  We had a good service at church followed by a great time with friends over lunch.  Then it was off to a school open house then home for an afternoon and evening of football.  It's funny, the football is what I was looking forward to most in the day and it turned out to be the least fulfilling.  I am learning everyday more about what brings fulfillment.  Time with the Lord and fellowship is so filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment