Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rainy day....appropriate.

Well it was a rainy Sunday for day 2 of the "pic a day in 2011" effort.  The day started off at Wildwood Church and I got a shot of my little bug taking notes during the sermon.  Made my morning to be next to her at church and see her desire to learn and grow in her faith.


I guess I will get to a point when I just upload one photo a day but right now I am going to roll with it and put up a couple more.  As I was rolling back into the neighborhood this afternoon I noticed that our yard has turned completely gold in color.  None of the neighbors yards have done this.  It is pretty cool looking.  I am hopeful it does not mean the grass is completely dead!!



Finally as I was out with the dogs this evening, it was just about sunset, I noticed the sun had come out just as it was setting and a heron was flying over head.  It was the end of a long rainy day.

The red light of the sun was in the tree tops and the rain was gone.  Made me think about the promise God made in this mornings Bible in a year reading of Noah and the flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment