Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My BIG break!

I went by Higher Ground bike shop today to meet with Roger about Team YL 2011.  We had a good meeting and we have a good plan for this years ride.  I really feel like God is not only going to accomplish great things for Tallahassee YL thru this years team, He is also going to be teaching me a lot about faith this year.  More about that another time. 

When we wrapped up our meeting and I was leaving the shop I noticed a new water bottle on Roger's desk and asked about it.  He said it was a new product they had received and asked me if I wanted to  test it for them and let them know what I thought.  Are you kidding??!!  Heck Yeah!! 

I know this is how it all gets started!!!  First, you start out reviewing things like water bottles and before you know it folks are sending you the latest wheel sets, carbon fiber bits and pieces, frames and bikes and all kinds of gear to test out and review.  Today I got my start and I intend to make the most of it.  I am sure that if I do a good job, well, let's just say, I may have to re-organize the bike area in the garage to handle everything coming my way.   This bottle is going to get put thru its paces.  Meet the Clean Bottle!!    
The "Clean Bottle"

No comments:

Post a Comment